Thread: Savage 10T-SR stock

Savage 10T-SR stock

Any one have any luck finding a tactical stock for the 10T-SR .308. Seems no one is listing anything or this specific model or am I just reading the description wrong.

From what I saw in the Bass Pro sale sheet that just arrived, That particular "model" is a Cabelas and Bass Pro "exclusive".
    With that being said, Keep in mind that it's the same rifle and will use the same stocks as other short action, accustock, bottom bolt release, model 10s with the centerfeed detachable box.
    Good luck.
    A good wife and a steady job has ruined many a great hunter.

Basic Member
    Go check out Cadex . Had one on my 10T.

Quote Originally Posted by bearcatrp View Post
    Go check out Cadex . Had one on my 10T.
    Thanks, will take a look

Thanks for the info. Stock descriptions are sometimes confusing since they are not listing that specific model. I am hesitant to order one and possibly have to return it.

Sent you a PM.

Basic Member
    Some may differentiate tactical stocks and chassis' but, here's a few that accept the bottom bolt release system.

https://mdttac.com/products/hs3-chas...nt=42963880070

https://xlrindustries.com/products/element-chassis

https://www.boydsgunstocks.com/
    Boyds has all kinds of stocks available that will accommodate a BBR.

If I may ask, what are you going to do with old stock? If you're interested in offloading it, I'm in the market.

Thanks for the info. Am looking at the Boyds At-One stock now. I would be interested in letting go of the Accu-stock. Will keep you posted on the status of the build. By the way, this is a top Bolt release.

Basic Member
    If the one your looking at doesn’t list what rifle fits, best to call. I called a few when I was looking that I was interested in. Settled for the cadex. But after awhile, I didn’t care for the straight pull like an AR and sold it.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lt82retired View Post
    Thanks for the info. Am looking at the Boyds At-One stock now. I would be interested in letting go of the Accu-stock. Will keep you posted on the status of the build. By the way, this is a top Bolt release.
    Good for you, bad for me.

Basic Member
    I bought a Model 10T-SR in .223 from Cabelas and did not like the stock. Too short and the comb did not come up high enough. I put a Boyds At-One on the rifle and don't care for it as much as the Pro-Varmint that I have on another model 10. Both actions are DBM with a bottom bolt release, nothing special about fitting the 10T-SR. The At-One stock cracked in the web in front and behind the read action screw so that I had to remove wood and reinforce with JB Weld epoxy. I also made pillars and pillar bedded and epoxy bedded the action and now the rifle shoots straight.
    The At-One stock cheek piece is loose and moves when I try to get a cheek weld so I wrapped the steel rods with tape to try to tighten it up. That helped but it is not perfect. Truthfully I wish that I had bought another Pro-Varmint stock for this action and may do so yet. The At-One looks like a good concept but IMHO it is not that great of a stock.
    To answer the OPs question about an aftermarket stock, the action on these 10T models is the same as other model tens. The rifles are just dressed up with a 5R barrel, threaded muzzle, tactical bolt handle and a scope rail.