Anybody have some pet loads they would recommend for the .250 Savage AI? Got 50 pieces of Hornady brass fire-formed yesterday and hope to start working up a load this weekend. Currently have 85gr Nosler BT's and 110gr AccuBonds left-over from when I was playing around with the .25-06, but most likely won't go with anything heavier than 100gr in this one (Nosler Partitions or BT's) unless I can manage to push the AB's to 3050fps or better. That may be a challenge with a 20" barrel.

Also, anyone forming brass form 6.5 CM brass? Saw mention of it somewhere in my internet travels stating that it lets you load the two-fiddy hotter as that case is rated for 62,000 versus 54,000 for the 250 Sav. case, though I tend to think the lower pressure limit for the Savage is due more to most of the guns chambered for it are from pre-WWII and were made with weaker steel. Of course the idea of possibly being able to grab another gear and put the hammer down further with the 6.5 CM brass has me curious - especially when I have a couple pieces of once fired CM brass sitting here.