Thread: Steiner Blemished Scope on Sale at Natchez

Basic Member

Steiner Blemished Scope on Sale at Natchez

I’ve been shopping for an upgrade 1FP Mil Reticle Scope for my Stealth and been eyeing the Vortex Razor HD 5x25, Nightforce ATACR 5x25 and a few other higher end models. Considering the Nightforce and Vortex are both running in the $2600 range It looks like I found a great deal.

https://www.natchezss.com/blemished-...0mm-matte.html

I don’t really care about any cosmetic blemishes as I beat the hell out of my stuff anyway on the range.

This would be my first purchase of a higher end German optic. I’d love to hear others experiences with the brand. They have quite a few other Steiner Demo/Blemished models.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Basic Member
    My bro has a T series and it is incredible, the M series is supposed to be better, so what is there to think about? I would do it!

Tracking is exact. Jump on it.

Basic Member
    I did it. Should be here this week. I’ve got some LR shooting time scheduled in july so I should be able to get good DOPE on steel from 300 to 1000 yds.

I’m going to sell me ATACR on ebay. It seems used ones are going for around $1800-2100 so I don’t feel too bad.

Wow, you didn't like your ATACR. The Glass is nice. What power?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood View Post
    Wow, you didn't like your ATACR. The Glass is nice. What power?
    It’s not that I didn’t like it, It’s a great scope. I have a 5x25 Mil Reticle Second Focal Plane. That’s probably the primary reason for the upgrade and that the Natchez price on this optic is a really good deal IMO.

I’m contemplating keeping it and selling my Vortex Viper PST 6x24, which is probably going to fetch about $550 on ebay instead. I really don’t NEED three scopes in this magnification range at this time.

The one thing I totally dislike about the ATACR is that the magnification ring rotates the entire eyepiece. So if you have a flip up cover, it get’s in the way when you are turning it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Basic Member
    you will love the Steiner, the glass is beautiful in the military scopes. I have one of their 1-4x24 military scopes on one of my AR's. I got it on clearance at euro-optics a couple years back for $699.99 and almost wish I would have bought two. the only thing I own that might have slightly better glass is my Meopta Meostars I have a 1-4x24 RD1 k-dot and a 4-16x44 mil-dot

Basic Member
    It arrived Wednesday. I’ve got it all mounted up and I’m going to sight it in tomorrow. I compared it side by side to the ATACR on my deck and slightly brighter. However one thing I noticed is the turrets are absolutely smooth and snappy I like them much better than the nightforce.

I really like the 1-4 scopes you have. I would love to upgrade my Vortex Viper 1-4 someday.

Basic Member
    yes, the turrets are really nice on my Steiner smooth with nice clicks and track perfectly if needed but I set and forget with the 1-4. unfortunately, the Steiner 1-4's are gone they went to 1-5's that's why they cleared out the 1-4's. and just so you know the meopta meostars are just as nice and the 4-16 will focus down to 10 yards at 4x. I got both of the meoptas off eBay and the warranty is transferable. I paid $400.00 for the 1-4 and $450.00 for the 4-16. the seller was asking $750.00 and it did not sell so when he relisted it I contacted him and asked for a buy it now price and jumped on the $450.00 price. enjoy the Steiner they are awesome scopes.