Has anyone figured out why all (most) Bmags like to hug the left side of the stock? I've had several new ones come thru my retail shop recently (6 in the past 3 months) and every single one touches the left side of the fore end. I've restocked a couple with Boyd's stocks....same thing, although not as bad, but still 'dangerously' close to touching (too close IMO, so I have relieved them before giving them back to the customer)). I've even seen guys on youtube who have bedded their boyds or factory stock. During the initial bedding process, the barrel was centered. But after they dried and torqued, they drifted to the left.

I haven't done much hands on research on this, but I intend to. Something has to be the culprit...be it action studs on true, or 'something.' Having 4 new Bmags on my retail shelf, I have a few candidates to do some measuring.

I also intend on putting one of the new ones in my personal collection, so I'll have one to tinker with. I'm a 'rabbit hole diver', so I WILL get to the bottom (or close, lol) of this...come hell or high water! lol