Well after popping 5 or more with my 22LR from 10 to 40yds, I decided I wanted to pop some more at longer ranges. I am not the most consistent 22LR shooter beyond 40 so I got the WMR out today and sighted it in. According to my ballistics program (Point Blank) for a 70yd zero, it called for .07" low at 35yds. I can go back to about 50yds on my property to safely zero in my rifles, so I have to look for an intermediate zero. Kinda like they did in basic training with the M-16 at 15yds, for a 300yd zero.

Forgot to mention that is using CCI Green ammo. Ca requires it, but I could not care less since I am on either my property of a neighbors. Neither of us care. That said, it happens that CCI Green is one of the cartridges my rifle loves. So I use it. I have popped ground squirrels with this ammo out to 125yds, with devastating effect. Never gone after anything bigger though.

Anyway I am now ready for them. The little snots are ruining my riding mower with their huge dirt mounds when I mow my lower acres. Will post results when I get a few more. Buzzards need to eat too. They usually show up within 5 minutes after I go in the house.