Hey Folks

I am new to this site and i live in Iqaluit Nunavut Canada, I have a question in regards to my .204 Model25 Walking Varmint with the Thumbhole Stock, first off i love this gun super accurate it weighs a hefty amount but it makes up for it in Performance hands down. I purchased it off a friend of mine it has only seen a cpl of boxes of shells through it for Seal Hunting, and ptarmigan hunting it is a cpl years old. I have 2 issues first my magazine is cracked not a big deal i can purchase that anywhere really, but the part that i am having a hard time finding is the full 1 piece trigger and mag well guard as mine cracked at the screw holes when i refinished the gun IE:Bluing and total strip and clean. I cant find the guard anywhere so i am wondering if you folks would have an idea of where i can purchase this and if it is possible to get an aluminium version of the Guard??? Any help on this would be great Or if it is possible to have a 3d print if so how i would i go about getting it done and what would i need to send to the Printer etc etc. Thanks for any help.