Thread: Glades Armory Tactical Bolts

Glades Armory Tactical Bolts

Have you done business with Glades Armory, last week I ordered a Tactical Bolt, and they sent on May 3, 2018 a conformations shipping number.

Each time I click the link for shipping informations, the conformations number shows with no informations available, they didn't waste time charging my credit card.

Has of today I have sent them several e-mails, only way to contact them, they have no address or phone number to call, and sent them numerous E-mails, with no response to date.

I was wondering if anybody else had the same problem with them, ready to order another one with vender here on the forum.

Here is there link below:

http://gladesarmory.com

Anymore I've gotten to where I check to see if a company has their contact information (address, phone, etc) listed on their website. If they don't, they don't get my business as I like to know who I'm dealing with, where they are, and have multiple means to contact them if there's a problem. Glades has been around for several years now though so they shouldn't be an issue.

As for the shipping information, I've run into similar issues when ordering from Bass Pro and Cabelas, and with anything shipped USPS. For whatever reason their tracking info systems lag about two days behind the actual movement of the package. More often than not with Bass Pro my package is at my door before their system would shot it had even left the shipping dock.
    "Life' is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." ~ John Wayne
    “Under certain circumstances, 
urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.” —Mark Twain

Team Savage
    I have bought several bolt handles from there and never had an issue. I bet they show up before long

Thanks for your replies, and concern, I also see all over internet there products, and thought, hey it looks good, price right, why not.
    I just checked there tracking number and still, no tracking, on that number. They sure billed me quickly, so keep my fingers crossed.
    Will let you know the end result.

I just got e-mail from Glades Armory this evening stating the mailing system must of lost it, and is resending another shipment and should arrive on Monday.

I will keep you posted.

Today Monday 05/14/2017, my Tactical Bolt arrived!

Here is Axis, ready for the range, I also installed Boyd's stock!