My head is spinning on this one, as I assume it has for many on here due to the changes Savage is constantly making to their rifles. I am attempting to purchase a Savage 116 FCSS Weather Warrior in 6.5x284 from an individual online. He is claiming it is a 116 FCSS and that he is into it over $800, and so I would expect this rifle to have a 24" SS barrel with an Accu-stock and DBM. Problem was that he initially listed it as a 22" barrel. I asked him to measure the barrel and if it had an Accu-stock. He claimed he made a mistake and it was 24" but did not know whether it was an Accu-stock. Given what he has told me so far, I am thinking it is actually a 116 FCSS, but he just doesn't know what he has. Does it say 116 FCSS anywhere on the rifle (ex. on the barrel), , or is the barrel/action unmarked, or marked Model 10/110 since it is based on that action? This used rifle has a smooth barrel nut and bottom bolt release. Problem for me was in looking at the rifles listed as 116 FCSS Weather Warrior online...half showed photos with a top bolt release and a knurled barrel nut. I am going crazy here, trying to make sure he is not selling me a 111 package rifle rather than an actual 116 FCSS Weather Warrior. Of course when I researched 111 rifles in 6.5x284, some of those had 24" barrels and others had 22" barrels. I am aware that the 116 FCSS is now the 110 Storm. Can anyone here give me some insight here as to whether or not the gun being sold is in fact a 116 FCSS Weather Warrior? Any reason I should just forgo the 116 and just get a 110 Storm? If it wasn't for the good price and a bunch of extras I am getting, I'd just go for the new 110. I definitely want an Accu-stock and SS 24" barrel. Thanks.