Thread: My 110

My 110

Hey all, thanks for letting me join.
    It was made in 1998, 7mm REM mag. It was the first rifle I owned, bought it for 200 out the door in 2003 when I was 16. It's never left my side.

It has a center point 4-16x44ao with their tag system reticle. It has been a truly impressive scope for being a cheaper line. Has held up for that past year with my handloads.

My handloads consist of a 150 gr Nosler ballistic tip over 63 gr of imr 4831 with cci magnum primers.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Nice rifle, and welcome to the site!
    "Life' is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." ~ John Wayne
    “Under certain circumstances, 
urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.” —Mark Twain

Welcome. 7mm Magnum is one of my all time favorites. My old Flat Back, Savage 116 with the ON/Off brake that Savage used to make is a very accurate rifle. My favorite load is the 120gr Nosler Ballistic Tip over 69.5gr of H4831. That load is a screamer and has shot well in every Savage 7 Mag I have used it in. Winchester brass and Federal Magnum Primer.

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Team Savage
    Welcome aboard

Thanks all, this has to be my favorite rifle. People have offered some serious dough for this one. I turned down a 1000 offer from a guy I worked with in Portland Oregon.

Welcome and awesome rifle. You should be proud of that setup! I might have taken that offer but only due to not being a big a magnum guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood View Post
    Welcome and awesome rifle. You should be proud of that setup! I might have taken that offer but only due to not being a big a magnum guy.
    My mom and stepdadbought this gun for my 16th birthday present. I'm not letting it go lol.

Basic Member
    That's a nice rifle. I put a center point on a muzzle loader for a temporary loaner for a friend. I honestly expected it to not track or last. 6 years later it's still on top and tracks great.

The only thing I don't like about it is the I.r... the batteries wear out to fast. I've yet to test this setup out like I've been wanting to. The previous scope is on my Savage 340b(different post). I've shot my handloads out to 800 with that Bushnell. I do not foresee any major issues with this one. But I want to use that tag system.