Thread: No Additional Spacers with the New 110 Accufit Stock?

Basic Member

No Additional Spacers with the New 110 Accufit Stock?

Just received a brand new 110 Varmint in 223, and there were no additional riser or LOP spacers for the new Accufit stock included, contrary to what the Savage Rep said on a YouTube video at 2018 Shot Show!

Did he misspeak or did I get the short end of the stick.................again!

Contact Savage, they're supposed to come with them.
    "Life' is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." ~ John Wayne
    “Under certain circumstances, 
urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.” —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon1 View Post
    Just received a brand new 110 Varmint in 223, and there were no additional riser or LOP spacers for the new Accufit stock included, contrary to what the Savage Rep said on a YouTube video at 2018 Shot Show!

Did he misspeak or did I get the short end of the stick.................again!
    i recently got the 110 tactical and received additional heights for check risers and spacers for LOP. Definitely contact Support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Basic Member
    Will do!

Thanks fellas.

Basic Member
    Just got off the phone with "Rebecca" at Savage Arms. She could not have been more helpful, polite or responsive. Told her what happened, she said "yep, no problem, I'll get one right out to you"! Told he my name, I was already in the system from a couple of months ago, literally 5 seconds later, done!

Kudos to Savage.

BTW: shot the gun today for the first time. Had several 1/2 MOA 5 shot groups, prone at 100 yds, with PPU Match 69 & 75 grn. Same thing with FGMM 69 grns. Gott'a love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon1 View Post
    Just got off the phone with "Rebecca" at Savage Arms. She could not have been more helpful, polite or responsive. Told her what happened, she said "yep, no problem, I'll get one right out to you"! Told he my name, I was already in the system from a couple of months ago, literally 5 seconds later, done!

Kudos to Savage.

BTW: shot the gun today for the first time. Had several 1/2 MOA 5 shot groups, prone at 100 yds, with PPU Match 69 & 75 grn. Same thing with FGMM 69 grns. Gott'a love it!
    gotta love Savage for their customer service. I called to confirm if my rifle would have the Magpul magazine before it arrived, had my answer in seconds. Big kudos to their service. I’ll definitely purchase another from them just for their service alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk