I exchanged the factory adjustable stock on my Stealth last year with an XLR stock. It was a huge improvement for me because I’m a fairly tall guy with long arms and i needed more pull length. However I discovered one thing about the XLR that I didnt like. The bottom of the stock had a solid 1” bar which was designed to rest on the rear bag. The problem for me was that since the bottom of the stock was parallel to the ground I had trouble using my rear bag to make fine tune adjustments to elevation without adjusting the bipod height.

I started sketching out a design for an angled adaptor that would allow me to ride the stock up onto the bag like a ramp. I also am teaching myself to use Fusion360 for modeling so this was a great way test my modeling skills too.

I wanted the walls to be fairly thick to resist cracking under recoil stresses. This pic is when it was about 70% complete

Installed onto my XLR Stock

I got behind the scope and tested out how it works. A simple sighting test in my back yard gave me about 30-40 mils of fine vertical adjustment without adjusting the bipod height, simply by moving the bag forward or backwards below the stock.

Took me about 5hrs to model. The print took 14hrs and I used about $10 worth of PLA filament. I’m pretty happy with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk