New member here and first post. I am a big fan of Savage CF rifles and their intrinsic accuracy potential, but have no experience with the .22LR models. The A22 LR seems to be a well designed direct competitor to the Ruger 10/22, but seems to get little love on the internet forums. Has anyone done deliberate accuracy testing of the A22 LR to gauge it's true potential? Any known issues with either accuracy or function? The few sources I have found show very casual attempts at testing (usually at only 25 yds.), with a very limited variety of ammo. Anyone stretched the A22LR out to 100 yards with a serious bag/rest setup, and various high quality match ammunition? I understand the A22 is not meant for that type arena and is designed more for hunting/plinking, just curious as to what it can do with a good shooter, good ammo, and good bench set up. I also understand that it is luck of the draw in any factory product of getting an outstanding or mediocre example, and one sample does not mean much. Thanks for any input.