Well I’ve got a new build in the works. Got a Shilen #17 contour blank in 6.5 1 in 8 twist I’m going to chamber for 6.5 Creedmoor. Got it turned down on the chamber end and threaded today. Dialed it in to.0001 (1 ten-thousandths) and plan to chamber it tomorrow. I also aligned my lathe before I started. Tailstock is perfectly aligned top to bottom and side to side. Thread shank is a very good fit. Going to install a ground recoil lug also. The nut I’m going to use came off of a Remington 783 and has a 1.0900 diameter unthreaded inside diameter on the rear. I built a truing mandrel and faced the action and the nut to true them up. The stock recoil lug is bad out of square with the top thickness being.182 and the bottom being .190 so the ground .250 recoil lug from NSS should help with the alignment. I’ll report back when I get it all together and do a little group shooting with it. Oh and I plan to put it in a B&C Medalist stock. The muzzle diameter should run around.830 for 26 inches. I’ll probably put a 90 degree recessed crown on it too. I’ve cut 11 degree crowns before but the 90 seems to work better for me.