I'm starting to collect parts for a 22 Creedmoor build. The action is a standard Savage 12FV in 6.5 Creedmoor purchased at Cabela's during their sale. $269 after rebate is a no-brainer price for a donor action. I am having the action trued up and will be bedding it into either a Savage laminate stock or an H-S Precision composite stock. My research so far has got me leaning toward a 26" 1/7 heavy barrel. I'm looking for input from members who have been shooting this cartridge. What twist rate do you use and what bullets have you had luck with? I see the new 95gr SMKs call for a twist rate of 6.5, but I'm assuming that is for service rifles at slower speeds. The BCs on the 95s are very impressive. What brass have you been using? I have a decent supply of Hornady 6mm Creedmoor brass to get me started. Alpha Munitions is starting to produce 22CM brass also. I'll just need to pick up a bushing die and appropriate bushings. What size bushings have you been using for forming and loading? Any input will be appreciated. Thank you! -Quigley