Thread: 93r17?

93r17?

Hi, I have a 9317th GV and would like to get a boyd stock, Will the below Boyd description fit my 93?
    Thanks

Barrel Dimensions: Point A = 13/16" and Point B = 13/16
    Center to Center of Action Screws: 3 11/16"Over All Length of Part: 27"
    Approximate weight: 2lbs 9oz

Comes with Boyds' 1/2" Rubber Recoil Pad.RIBarrel Dimensions: Point A = 13/16" and Point B = 13/16"Center to Center of Action Screws: 3 11/16"
    Over All Length of Part: 31"
    Comes with a 1/2" Rubber Recoil Pad.

Approximate weight: 2lbs 9oz
    ATTENTION CUSTOMERS: This stock is designed for the Sav93-E/MKII heavy barrel with inlet trigger guard and floor plate. Action measures 7 3/4" long on the 93E/MKII action. Pre-93E receivers (with a lug at the back of the reciever) can be fit to our 93E/MKII stocks but will require fitting of your receiver and barrel to the stock. Minor gap will be visible on rear of stock with older pre-accutrigger actions. Older receivers are about 4 inches longer and will need to be fit. Variations in action mounting screw pillars exist between models. Do not over tighten.
    This stock is designed for the Sav93-E/MKII heavy barrel with inlet trigger guard and floor plate. Action measures 7 3/4" long on the 93E/MKII action. Pre-93E receivers (with a lug at the back of the reciever) can be fit to our 93E/MKII stocks but will require fitting of your receiver and barrel to the stock. Minor gap will be visible on rear of stock with older pre-accutrigger actions. Older receivers are about 4 inches longer and will need to be fit. Variations in action mounting screw pillars exist between models.M FIREns: Point A = 13/16" and Point B = 13/16"

ULLARREL CHANNEL, STOCK, SKY LAMINATE
    rel Dimensions: Point A = 13/16" and Point B = 13/16"
    RIMFIRE VARMIT THUMBHOLE, SAVAGE® 93E MKII, BULL BARREL CHANNEL, STOCK, SKY LAMINATEBarrel Dimensions: Point A = 13/16" and Point B = 13/16"

This stock is designed for the Sav93-E/MKII heavy barrel with inlet trigger guard and floor plate. Action measures 7 3/4" long on the 93E/MKII action. Pre-93E receivers (with a lug at the back of the reciever) can be fit to our 93E/MKII stocks but will require fitting of your receiver and barrel to the stock. Minor gap will be visible on rear of stock with older pre-accutrigger actions. Older receivers are about 4 inches longer and will need to be fit. This stock is designed f
    ogned

Barrel channel is good.

Check this link for differences between the older actions and the newer E-Receiver to know which you have.
    http://www.savageshooters.com/conten...er-Differences
    "Life' is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." ~ John Wayne
    “Under certain circumstances, 
urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.” —Mark Twain