So I'm starting a thread to give my experience installing the stock. They really don't come with any good instructions, but then again I really didn't read to much into it. I installed a 12fv into this stock so other models may differ. When installing both the provided action screws, they needed no modification (the action screws included with the stock). This stock is set up for a blind mag which luckily the 12fv has. I installed using all the parts which were in the 12fv stock including the the j clip which rides underneath the action securing the back of the blind mag in place. I don't believe the clip is actually touching the action due to the aluminum v bedding block. ( I'm Simi worried that I should not install the j clip but there is a slot cut out for it in the bedding block so I figured why not.) All in all I'm very happy with the fit and finish with the stock. I will say it is now a heavy set up but I'm ok with that. I never plan on taking this hunting so I'll look at the weight as recoil reduction. All I have is one picture if more are requested i don't mind taking them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk