Thread: military discount

Basic Member

military discount

does nightforce offer a military discount

Yes, but you have to contact them directly. Email them at MilitaryInfo@NightforceOptics.com

They have some of the eligibility information on their mil-gov purchasing page.

Basic Member
    thanks for the help

Basic Member
    Might not be as high end as a Nightforce, but Vortex Optics offers 40% off MSRP to both active duty and veterans

Basic Member
    As does, Burris, Bushnell, Leupold, Trijicon, SigSauer... etc. Almost everyone offers a Mil/leo discount.

If active duty military, fire or Police - pm me your email and I'll send you a link to Expercity(formerly Promotive) they offer pro deals to several different companies- Vortex, Nightforce and Steiner to name a few - as well as Savage, plus numerous other outdoor sports type companies - the nightforce discount is 35% and the Vortex is 40% - no buying for friends or buying and reselling - plus limits on quantity per year - but I just picked up a NF ACTAR 5-25 x 56 for 35% off retail - plus they have NF scope rings etc... i also have 3 long range Vortex scopes- PST, HST and Viper PA - bought when they offered 50% off (me it's 40%...

PM me and I'll send you link to sign up - it's free - I get points if you sign up and buy something- but other than that - I'm unaffiliated - just passing on good deals to Active Fire/LEO and MIL... they just need a picture of your ID to join- must rejoin every 2 yrs - but it's free... caution - it's addictive- as my wife says - it's on sale so I'm saving money by spending money - right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Basic Member
    I was all excited when I saw 40% discount with Vortex Optics... I went and signed up and they have a 3rd party that checks your info, and then links you to a site that has Vortex Scopes. Not all of them, but some. The 40%+ discounts they show are off MSRP, which is typically WAY more than the scopes can be purchased at in the expensive big-box stores. There may be some discount, but I'm guessing it is closer to around 10%...

The price is good on Experticity on some things. I really wish savage would bring back their big discounts. My biggest regret is not ordering another when I could.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyShackle View Post
    The price is good on Experticity on some things. I really wish savage would bring back their big discounts. My biggest regret is not ordering another when I could.
    I got an 6.5 Creedmoor LRP and the 300 WSM Bear hunter. That was a fantastic sale! I think it was February when they had the big deal last year so I am not going to hold my breath.... just keeping an eye open.