Well after a year and 3 months I have yet to receive my barrel. I have attempted to E mail Jim numerous times and have not heard a reply since february 14th of 2017. I have given as much time as I felt for him to rectify the matter or to email back with an explanation or a simple resolution to the problem, yet have had no contact. I had always been respectful and courteous to the shop as I know they are busy. Yet it looks more, day by day, I am out $340.00. I had posted to this forum back in February and thought that things were settled but sadly they are not. I hate writing negative reviews yet I feel I must in this situation. I had chosen Jim as he was said to be the best, busy but the best. I can not recommend their service nor can I justify the use of Apache for any of my further barrel needs. I dis purchase a barrel straight from x Caliber and I had it in 9 weeks from the time of purchase.

I know I will get flack for this but I am speaking as a consumer who did not receive his item nor were my corispopndences returned in any manner at all.