Thread: Rebate status

Rebate status

Has anyone gotten their rebate yet? I bought a Savage 30-06 Trophy Hunter around Thanksgiving. My status changed from "Researching" to "In Process" around January 4. Nothing since. It is still "In Process".

I mailed my stuff December 28th and it just changed to "processing" last week. They said 4-6 weeks, but you've been waiting longer than that. Have you tried calling the rebate center?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Not yet. Mine was delivered Certified on January 08.
    "They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance." Last words of Gen. Sedgwik

Same with my 111 and all the federal ammo rebates. I did get my 12FVs though

I got mine for the 12FV 2 or 3 weeks ago and have already used it. Bought mine Thanksgiving and sent in the rebate online around first of December.

In process still for mine. Mailed in on Dec. 27th.

Seems hit or miss. I sent my rebate in (purchased in Sept) and just got my rebate a couple days ago. Slow and long wait. You might call them and see if one of the nice folks can give you a little better detail and estimated wait time.

Basic Member
    I got mine in last week.

Basic Member
    I got mine about 10 days ago. Deposited the check just today... I mailed my stuff on about 11/25

Team Savage

Quote Originally Posted by OLEJOE View Post
    I got mine for the 12FV 2 or 3 weeks ago and have already used it. Bought mine Thanksgiving and sent in the rebate online around first of December.
    About the same for me too, ordered rifle Thanksgiving week, picked up early December, submitted pics and rebate online, rebate received 2 weeks ago.

Basic Member
    I got a letter from them stating I had forgot the serial number. So, I called them to see if I could give them the number over the phone. The lady checked the status on my rebate and she said everything was fine and it was processing. She had no idea why the letter had been sent. So, we continue waiting.
    #10 G.I. Vietnam. You got anymore ammo?

Quote Originally Posted by 1vakid View Post
    I got a letter from them stating I had forgot the serial number. So, I called them to see if I could give them the number over the phone. The lady checked the status on my rebate and she said everything was fine and it was processing. She had no idea why the letter had been sent. So, we continue waiting.
    I have the same situation and have more than one rebate pending. When I check the status online, one show approved - not yet mailed, and the other denied. So I've called twice now where they tell me all is good but they refuse to take the tracking number from the online status search. Curious if they are just looking at the approved rebate.

Basic Member
    Got mine last week. I ,also had the status changed for lack of serial number, called them, the number was there, waited another 4 weeks. BUT, I got it!!

Got mine today, Feb 10th. Mailed everything Dec 28th.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Basic Member
    Got my $50 rebate today, after mailing it in around mid Dec.
    Will use it to replace a reel somebody stole today off a rod in my boat at a launch ramp.

Basic Member
    Got my $100 rebate last week on the 12FV I bought Black Friday. Submitted online, got "the letter" two weeks later, denied because I didn't include serial number. Resubmitted via mail and called again 30 days later. Was told it was again missing information but CS person said "I see everything is there so don't know why it's on hold" and then "forced" it through. 30 days later got the card.

Best advise, don't let it sit, keep calling and don't be afraid to be the squeaky wheel.
    Banning a gun will not solve what is a mental health crisis inflamed by incendiary rhetoric on social and television media. The first amendment in this case is less precious and more likely the causal factor than the second amendment.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yobuck View Post
    Will use it to replace a reel somebody stole today off a rod in my boat at a launch ramp.
    Now that's just plain MEAN! Hope they slammed the door on the rod tip.
    Banning a gun will not solve what is a mental health crisis inflamed by incendiary rhetoric on social and television media. The first amendment in this case is less precious and more likely the causal factor than the second amendment.

Quote Originally Posted by yobuck View Post
    Commiserate on your loss. Don't you just hold a special place in your heart for those who think they deserve what you have worked and suffered for? I took our two kayaks off the roof of the SUV and set them beside the driveway overnight and in the morning they were gone. My wife (THE ADMIRAL) says she is glad we (or the dog) didn't hear it happening because she knows I would have gone out and killed the thieves . . . and spent the rest of my life in prison.

She's probably right on all counts.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas10 View Post
    Now that's just plain MEAN! Hope they slammed the door on the rod tip.
    Didn't take the rod, just snapped the 4# test line and removed the reel while i was parking the truck.
    The rods are pretty well secured on a rod rack system with velcro, but i'm gonna start wrapping tape around the nut on them or use a zip tie.
    But i had a very nice day anyway, and i just found $50 to use on another one.

Quote Originally Posted by Texas10 View Post
    Got my $100 rebate last week on the 12FV I bought Black Friday. Submitted online, got "the letter" two weeks later, denied because I didn't include serial number. Resubmitted via mail and called again 30 days later. Was told it was again missing information but CS person said "I see everything is there so don't know why it's on hold" and then "forced" it through. 30 days later got the card.

Best advise, don't let it sit, keep calling and don't be afraid to be the squeaky wheel.
    I've read countless threads and even their BBB complaints and it seems like they deny a countless number of rebates without cause hoping the buyers will forget about the rebate. Seems like a suspect business practice to me as long time savage owner and dealer. Hope they figure out the root cause and amend or they might just ruin some new shooters perception of their brand.

Follow-up. I did receive my rebate about a month after I submitted the request.