My name is Leo and I'd like to hear from anyone with pet handloads in 6.5 CM on the model 10T (Cabelas) rifle.

I hunted in Wyoming this year for the first time with my 10T. This year they offered additional whtetail doe tags becasue they have so many of them. I had the opportunity to harvest 5 deer. I was using Hornady Whitetail hunter in 129 gr. It killed all the deer just fine; but have one concern. While running a bit to expire is normal; none of them left any kind of blood trail. Fortunately I didn't have to look hard as we were hunting fairly open terrain. All shots were pass through and lungs absolutely shredded.

That being said; I'm going to start hand loading and am considering Hornady 143 grain ELD-X. I have a jug of MR 4350 I need to use up; so will probably go with it and then move on to RL16 or Superperformance.

Anyone have any pet loads in the 10T they would like to share; or where the 10T likes the bullet seated for best accuracy? My goals are long range accuracy and hunting performance.