Thread: Wanted Tacticool Boyds Stock for FV-SR UK Buyer

Wanted Tacticool Boyds Stock for FV-SR UK Buyer

Hi all
    im desperate to purchase the above stock for my 22lr FV-SR, unable to get one in the UK so this site is my last hope before i end up selling my rifle on if im unable to get one .
    look forward to any answers
    Regards
    Kev

Welcome to the barrel nut...
    Perpetual Optimism is a force Multiplier....

From Boyd’s website:

• Rifle orders with a product value over $100.00 CANNOT be exported (excluding Canada).

We CAN ONLY Ship to the Following Countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada (Product value limit increased to $500.00 without export licensing), Croatia, Czech Republic, El Salvador, England, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, Thailand, Ukraine and United Kingdom.

I can only assume that ITAR laws prevent them from selling rifle parts over $100 without an export license. Anyone assisting you may be committing a crime. Contact Boyd’s for more information and keep an eye on their close outs and bargain stocks. You might find what you’re looking for and slide in under the $100 limit.
    Originally Posted by keeki
    Guess it doesn't really matter. If ya cant afford $15, you won't be buying much anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Hotolds442 View Post
    From Boyd’s website:

• Rifle orders with a product value over $100.00 CANNOT be exported (excluding Canada).

We CAN ONLY Ship to the Following Countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada (Product value limit increased to $500.00 without export licensing), Croatia, Czech Republic, El Salvador, England, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, Thailand, Ukraine and United Kingdom.

I can only assume that ITAR laws prevent them from selling rifle parts over $100 without an export license. Anyone assisting you may be committing a crime. Contact Boyd’s for more information and keep an eye on their close outs and bargain stocks. You might find what you’re looking for and slide in under the $100 limit.
    And that's just our laws - UK laws may be even more restrictive on such product coming into your country.
    "Life' is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." ~ John Wayne
    “Under certain circumstances, 
urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.” —Mark Twain

Hi, thanks will do , one Gunshop here wants over £325 UK for the stock, rip off or what !!!!

You would not believe our UK gun laws , they are even now looking to pass a law that our GP,s/Doctors charge anything they want for a Medical record to go to the Local Police force for a New application or renewal, if you dont get it you loose your License and firearms, which we are very restricted on owning , no semi auto centre fire only rimfire , no fully auto Period...... wish i lived in the USA.....

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevsimmons View Post
    You would not believe our UK gun laws , they are even now looking to pass a law that our GP,s/Doctors charge anything they want for a Medical record to go to the Local Police force for a New application or renewal, if you dont get it you loose your License and firearms, which we are very restricted on owning , no semi auto centre fire only rimfire , no fully auto Period...... wish i lived in the USA.....
    Sorry to hear that. I don't want to get political, but you're always welcome here.

A Briton came over to shoot a premier event in the states in 2017 - The GAP Grind - and wrote about it:
    http://fieldsportsscotland.co.uk/201...recision-rifle