Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Boyd’s for my Axis

Basic Member

That’s good to hear. Always nice to know that there are still some good guys out there!

Quote Originally Posted by ltcg View Post
    Got an update!

V3 Precision reached out to me today. Seems as if we are dealing with 2 problems.

Main problem is the merchant services took my money but didnt give it to him. The order was cancelled. He and I are working from both ends to put pressure on them to resolve it.

Second problem is a email host not sending messages. (He is planning to switch hosting services.)

The main issue especially is not his fault. If we can't get cooperation from the merchant company, (they are already trying to pass the blame around), I'll still order again.

We had a really good phone conversation. He's a great guy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
    Glad to hear and appreciate your taking the time to let us all know.

M

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noice...
    Perpetual Optimism is a force Multiplier....

Basic Member
    GunnyJC, did you ever get your parts in from the guy in the link? If so, how’d it work without the bevel?
    itcg, how did your deal work out with V3?
    The reason I ask is my Boyd’s stock is scheduled to be here Thursday. I had planned to buy a mag catch and pillars from ebgb68(Ed), but I haven’t been able to make contact with him since late last week and I really want to get going on my stock when it gets here. As long as V3 made good on their end I’ll probably just end up buying from them. Hopefully I can get them rather quickly as they’re not very far from me. Thanks, Matt.

Quote Originally Posted by chewy1010 View Post
    GunnyJC, did you ever get your parts in from the guy in the link? If so, how’d it work without the bevel?
    The reason I ask is my Boyd’s stock is scheduled to be here Thursday. I had planned to buy a mag catch and pillars from ebgb68(Ed), but I haven’t been able to make contact with him since late last week and I really want to get going on my stock when it gets here. As long as V3 made good on their end I’ll probably just end up buying from them. Hopefully I can get them rather quickly as they’re not very far from me. Thanks, Matt.
    Yep, got everything in and installed. I still don't know what the purpose of the bevel is. Everything seems to work fine without the bevel. If you go with him, ask him when he'll have some pillars made. Last I talked to him he was out of stock. I also went with the M*Carbo trigger spring kit. Big difference in the trigger for just about $15. Good luck.

Basic Member
    That’s good to know. Glad it worked out, but if he doesn’t have any pillars I think I’m just gonna order from V3. I’m pretty confident they’re on the up and up now and I can’t wait any longer. Thanks.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chewy1010 View Post
    No word yet, but it's on the merchant services, not V3.

The card I used was a prepaid visa. I don't take money out of my regular household budget for guns. That all has to come from side jobs. Once I have more saved up I plan to reorder from V3.

It sure would be nice to get my money back from chicago though.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ltcg View Post
    No word yet, but it's on the merchant services, not V3.

The card I used was a prepaid visa. I don't take money out of my regular household budget for guns. That all has to come from side jobs. Once I have more saved up I plan to reorder from V3.

It sure would be nice to get my money back from chicago though.

I bet it would and I’m sorry to hear you had that trouble. At least he finally managed to get in touch with you. I may be in the same boat. Who knows? Save me a seat! I took the plunge and ordered from them this evening. I’ll let you know how it goes!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123