All right then, let's begin the unicorn hunt.

I'm back playing with long range, rifle caliber, bolt action, hand cannons. (striker and XP-100)

Currently, I'm using relatively low power (2 to 6 X) hand gun scopes on my long range (200 to 450 yards) hunting hand cannons, What I need is more magnification, up to 24 X, with a larger exit pupil circle, full field of view and an eye relief distance on the order of 16 to 18 inches. (like the Bushnell pistol scope line, but at a higher magnification.)

My somewhat limited knowledge of optics leads me to believe that it should be possible to craft an add on eyepiece for a high power rifle scope, similar to the spotting scope interchangeable eye piece, that would alter the focal length, and thus the eye relief, of a quality rifle scope.

The world of long range hand guns is a pretty small market, so most manufacturers are not looking to produce scopes or any add ons in small quantity runs.

I think I'm looking for something similar to the 2X and 3X camera lens adapters or the military style 3X ACOG drop on multipliers.

OK, hip boots all 'round, lets go find the unicorn...