Thread: Axis accutrigger

Basic Member

Axis accutrigger

Does anyone have the factory part numbers for the Axis II accutrigger? I've seen the article on replacing the standard Axis trigger with an accutrigger, but what about the Axis II? Since they don't make a left hand version of the Axis II, I'd like to install one if I ever buy a left hand version. Are the part numbers the same as the one in the article? I would assume not since the article states you have to grind it down to fit the Axis trigger bracket. There's bound to be a factory part number for the Axis II trigger assembly. Thanks, Matt

Basic Member
    I would ASSume they are the same as the model 10. That would be easier/cheaper for savage. I have Nothing to back that up. I would like to install the varmint/target 1.5# spring into my axis. Anybody know what interchanges?

Basic Member
    I just bought the L.E./Varmint trigger that's listed in the gunsmithing article from Savage today. All they wanted was an ffl. I gave them my ffl's info and paid for it with my card. They said it'll arrive at the ffl address in 7-14 business days. If nothing else hopefully I can fit it like the article. If I would have had the Axis II part numbers I would have just ordered that one. The trigger bracket in the article isn't the same as my Axis or the Axis II so I assume I'll have to grind it down.

Basic Member
    ETA: Cost was right at $40 for everything but the bracket, trigger pin, and c-clip.