A_Gamedog, glad you did put your 2 cents in, I shoot my .223 more then any other in 200 yard varmint class heres mine with a Hart stock i got at stock Stocks http://s732.photobucket.com/albums/w...0for%20savage/ , talk about low recoil my F Class savage in 6mm br is better then 223 doesnt move a hair as far as optics i will use several i plan to take 3 or 4 guns, leupold 6x18 variable Target.Hunter 1/8 dot--leupold competition 45x i have on two guns one is 1/8 dot other fine cross hair and a T36 weaver and a bushnel 5x15, I really want a Nightforce 15x42 with NP-R1 or NP-R2 most common sence recticle i have ever seen the bars are in 1 moa and 2 moa far better then any mildot with mildot you have to be a mathematical genous to figure in your head,my memory at 63 is not that great i need simple, useing MOA you should know your drop you can go 1000 yards no problem.

one more thing is brass i can get tons of 223 brass , I sell it for a indoor range, and best part most is once fired , but we sell in big volume 55 gallon drums mixed caliber right off the floor all over the country also have a web store for regular 1000 and 500 lot buyers, I have contacted by phone the owner of this site to be a vendor but have not got around to doing it yet plus we had a fire a month ago that was contained to the range destroyed 30% of the rafters so the range is shut down until we get it fixed about Febuary we have 18 bays at this time of year they are normally packed with shooters, but gun sales are good right now we are in arnold missouri since i am not sure if i can put a link to it i wont but you can google it top gun shooting sports.