I'd had this going on the 110 centerfire page, but photobucket is crap and so I'm starting over with my build thread. More pictures and less talk. I'm sorry about the quality of some of the pictures as a lot were taken with cell phones.

I ran across this Savage 10 on Gunbroker and I could tell something wasn't right with it, it stated it was an Accustock rifle. However, I could tell from the pictures it wasn't using the proper recoil lug. I took the risk and I got it cheap $250 before shipping and fees.

Well it was an Accustock but as you can see they tried to modify the tapered recoil lug and the bedding block to fit the action and stock together and rather poorly at that.

I had purchased two 6mm #3 contour 1:7 twist blanks for X-Caliber on a group buy for $300. Called X-Caliber up and asked if they'd thread, chamber, cut the barrel to 24" and crown it for me, and they sent back a price I couldn't refuse. So back one of my barrels went to be chambered in 6X45 mm, and I started my parts search while I was waiting for the barrel.

I decided to find a new Accustock and recoil lug. I wanted a new Accustock because the one I had the barrel channel is much larger than the barrel contour I was going to be using. Anyway I found a Accustock on another forum for $50 shippend and picked up a factory recoil lug for $5 off of Midway in the white.

I got the parts relatively quickly but had to wait about 8 weeks for the barrel to come back. When I got the barrel back I mocked everything up and test fitted it. Only one problem it was coming in heavier than I had hoped, I was looking for a 7lb rifle and under 8.25lbs when I added optics.

Sorry can't remove the duplicate picture, will continue on another post.