Since this forum doesn't appear to be to active I'll give you the Readers Digest version.. Several tests at 25, 50 and 100 yards, Savage Mark II ( no accutrigger ) GXP with a Tasco factory supplied scope from a bench using only a bipod. Winchester Super X lead rn 40 grain printed around a dime at 25, a nickel at 50 and 4 to 5 inches at 100 with occasional flyers. Bullet drop was a tad over 7 inches approx since I was aiming higher than any red lines..
Federal HP copper clad ( unknown grain ) printed a nickel at 25, 2 to 3 inches at 50 and missed a 14 by 17 inch target numerous times at 100 yards, no discernable grouping. I have no idea what the drop was because of the lack of grouping wasn't able to be ascertained. Guess I need an old B-27 police target.

This was repeated several times and the results were remarkably the same. A clear winner for Super X at least for this rifle and this batch of bullets. And note, Federal was always my choice if any were available. Anyone had similar results ?