Thread: Single Shot adapter

Single Shot adapter

I recently bought a single shot adapter from Sharp Shooter Supply and I really like it.
    So here is the issue: I really want another one but SSS is not responding to emails and based on the feedback on them I was lucky to get the first one.
    Does anyone know of a place to buy one like the ones they sell?
    the ones I can find online seem to be for stagard feed not center feed savages.

Sadly, I don't believe there is any other source for the single shot follower for single stack mags except SSS.

Team Savage
    Real simple. Send Sharp Shooter Supply "another" Email telling them you want "another" Single Shot Adaptor. They're a "one Man and one Woman Shop so it will probably take a while before you hear back from them Patience IS a virtue.
    Never mind the "Feedback". Some folks would cry if they were hung with a new rope.
    I've been doing business with SSS for YEARS and NEVER had a problem. I just tell them what I want, sit back and wait a bit. They have ALWAYS come thru for me.
    Oz never gave nothing to the Tin Man, that he didn't already have.

Quote Originally Posted by Nor Cal Mikie View Post
    Real simple. Send Sharp Shooter Supply "another" Email telling them you want "another" Single Shot Adaptor. They're a "one Man and one Woman Shop so it will probably take a while before you hear back from them Patience IS a virtue.
    Never mind the "Feedback". Some folks would cry if they were hung with a new rope.
    I've been doing business with SSS for YEARS and NEVER had a problem. I just tell them what I want, sit back and wait a bit. They have ALWAYS come thru for me.
    Ok I have to say you nailed it. Took five days for them to respond but I got an email today acknowledging my order. I guess I will have to approach my business with them a little different. Over the years I have bought a few things from them and always been happy with what I got

Team Savage
    "Over the years I have bought a few things from them and always been happy with what I got"
    That pretty much covers it. Hang in there and hope for the best. Next time, order 2 ea. and when you're done building, sell the other one and you'll end up being the hero.

I did that with a few bolt bodies and single shot mag adaptors. Everybody ended up happy.
    Oz never gave nothing to the Tin Man, that he didn't already have.

I have also dealt with Fred and Lisa at Sharp Shooters Supply and they've e always came through for me. They went through some rough times there when Fred took a ill but they have since came back and have taken care of all the loose ends that needed to be and I believe now if you were to order something you could get it probably in record time? Lisa is especially Pleasant to work with. I have the single shot adapter, a few bolt handles & a F Class Target stock with added cheek height & it fits perfectly!
    Thank you Sharp Shooter Supply for being out there for us Savage Shooters.

Im thinking going this route....Good luck....Shoot and shoot more often
    https://kinneysshootingsupply.com/pr...ding-ramp-axis
    Perpetual Optimism is a force Multiplier....

Team Savage
    NCM ,,,,,, if you will allow me ,,,,,, some people will ***** if you hung em with a golden rope as my dad use to say