Thread: Sightmark and Yukon Sightmark ???

Soularcher

Sightmark and Yukon Sightmark ???

I am looking to pick up a cheaper "tactical" style scope for my savage 10 FP. By tactical I mean that I want to shoot from a bench, or prone at 100 to 300 + yards. I'd like mildot, and turret knobs so I don't have to take off the caps (plus it looks cool ). I'd also like coated optics. I don't have a big budget. I have been looking at Millet, Mueller, and Sightmark. I have seen both Sightmark and Yukon Sightmark for sale on ebay, and the Yukon Sightmark is about $30+ cheaper. Does anyone know if there is a difference? I looked around on the internet for a while, but couldn't find an answer. Some websights had them listed as Sightmark, then had the description that said triple duty, others had Sightmark without triple duty, but the pics looked exactly the same, while even other websites had Yukon Sightmark, but those pics looked exactly the same as well. Also, has anyone any experience with sightmark? I also found a Burris fullfield that I am contemplating buying at a really good price, but it doesn't have the turrets, but it seems to be a better scope. I have seen that I can buy aftermarket turret upgrades. Just looking for some guidance at this popint. As I said, I will be shooting mostly from the bench. Thanks!

Re: Sightmark and Yukon Sightmark ???

If only from the bench and out to 300 yards take a look at the SWFA SS scopes, the fixed powers are -6x,10x,16x,20x,and sell for about $300 very nice glass and worth a lot more. There is also a 3-9 for $599, and a few more offerings about to come out,all with the features you are looking for.
    www.swfa.com and for more info on all optics try www.opticstalk.com
    FROGGY
    See profile for fire arms
    Do it today there maybe no tomorrow

Soularcher

Re: Sightmark and Yukon Sightmark ???

Thank you sir!