Thread: Bradley cheekrest

Basic Member

Bradley cheekrest

I have been looking for another option than the Boyds At-One stock. The Bradley cheekrest caught my attention. Has anyone here used one of these before?

Basic Member
    The Bradley cheek rest got high praise from people on other forums. I ordered the black adjustable tactical yesterday. I will also try it on my center fire rifle.

I haven't specifically tried the "Bradley" but I have tried several stock pack style comb risers and found them to be inconsistent from shot to shot. All the ones I tried seem to like to move around under recoil. Best solution I found was to make my own Karsten style adjustable comb riser from Kydex and a couple of elevator bolts and knobs from the hardware store. Wound up being about $12 to make one if I remember right. I googled how to kydex cheek rest and watched a few online videos to check out different pointers and separate the wheat from the chaff and then went to work. Easy and satisfying to do it yourself. One would be hard pressed to find the difference between it and a factory unit.

A good wife and a steady job has ruined many a great hunter.

Basic Member
    BHJ,
    Thanks for the reply. That is a nice looking cheek rest. I went with the Bradley so I didn't have to drill through my stock. I also wanted to move it between rifles.

Let us know what you think of your purchase after a few range sessions.
    always up for a review of equipment I haven't tried. :)
    A good wife and a steady job has ruined many a great hunter.

Basic Member
    I really like the Bradley cheek rest. I bought their Brown BUL model for my factory nutmeg laminated stock on my MKII BV and it works great. I liked it so much that I bought another one that is black with adjustable height for my centerfire rifles.