Thread: I have been having way to much fun

I have been having way to much fun

This is what I have been up to, this is my Barrett 50 Cal model 99 topped off with a Millett 6-25X56 with close to 150 moa adj
    I have shot everything in it 300gr, 450gr, 550gr, 647gr, 750gr, and 800gr they all have there pluses no neg. I am looking for a Sherpa to carry it for me so if you know of any please let me know.LOL There is a 1000 yard range about 45 min away there is also so farm land that I can use, but no matter how far the cattle are as soon as they see or hear me they all come over and surround me to see whats going on and that puts an end to that. I still can't seem to get use to the blast that comes from tank style brake, I have to wear ear plugs and ear phones. I know it is coming but it still surprises me every time.

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui...6272-local0&zw

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui...1232-local0&zw

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui...3536-local0&zw

Dean
    Last edited by scope eye; 07-23-2017 at 12:39 PM.
    RUMs are like woman in Stiletto heals, you know they are going to put you in the poor house, but that has never stopped anyone from pursuing them.

This is how easy it is to field strip and clean.

RUMs are like woman in Stiletto heals, you know they are going to put you in the poor house, but that has never stopped anyone from pursuing them.

Team Savage
    Dam it Dean, now I'm going to have to get one as well!!!

I took the tank style brake off to see how much of a difference it would make without it, since it only kicks like a 308 maybe a 30-06 so I am thinking how bad could it be with it off, Lets just say I am never doing that again, for those who want to know what it felt like, Well it felt like a 50 cal with no brake. Nuff Said LOL I can't tell you which hurts more my pride ego, or whole upper body.

Dean

Basic Member
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ROFLMAO

Hey Dean what color is your shoulder now? Ever see the color purple? HEHEHEHEHEHEHE
    Bet you don't load the 750's hot with no brake.
    "And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32 (New King James Version)