Thread: Savage Model 11 VT replacement stock & trigger

Basic Member

Savage Model 11 VT replacement stock & trigger

Can a target acu trigger replace a standard acu trigger, if so where can I get one?

Can the standard stock be replaced by a model 12 bench rest stock, if s whee can I get one?

Call SSS. There may be a wait but that's OK.
    The Dunning-Kruger effect is alive and well.

Quote Originally Posted by NCCARL View Post
    Can a target acu trigger replace a standard acu trigger, if so where can I get one?

Can the standard stock be replaced by a model 12 bench rest stock, if s whee can I get one?
    So dumb question, but if you wanted a Target Accutrigger and a benchrest stock, why didn't you just buy a Model 12 Benchrest to begin with? You're doing things the hard (and more expensive) way.

The Target AT uses a unique sear and spring, so both parts would need to be sourced from Savage and you will have to sign a liability waiver to purchase them.

Never seen a 12BR stock come up for sale in the classifieds that I can recall, so if you want that exact stock you'll have to get it from Savage as well.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NCCARL View Post

It already has the varmint Accutrigger, right? You need lighter than that?

I was going to replace the stock on mine if it caused problems but all my 11 Trophy Predator Hunter does is shoot little, tiny groups. I love that thing.

Sent from my KFGIWI using Tapatalk

Basic Member
    Is this what you're looking for? http://www.gunpartscorp.com/Products/1522850.htm

You can put a varmint accutrigger spring on your 11VT for a couple of bucks and adjust it down very light. You can buy a membership on here and buy a good used target (red blade) accutrigger when ones comes up for sale. I've bought 2 that way and way cheaper than going with an after market trigger.

Crap...just realized this thread is over a month old and Carl hasn't been back.
    Banning a gun will not solve what is a mental health crisis inflamed by incendiary rhetoric on social and television media. The first amendment in this case is less precious and more likely the causal factor than the second amendment.

Basic Member
    Thanks for the info