Thread: Location In Profile

Location In Profile

We graciously ask that you fill out the location field on your profile page. The location doesn't have to be specific to your town, but at least put in the state or region of your state (i.e. NW Ohio, SoCal, Alaska, West Texas, Eastern PA). For those of you outside the United States you can simply put in the country and/or state/providence you are from. (i.e. Manitoba, Queensland AUS, New Zealand, Germany, etc).

Having your location filled in will allow the rest of us to know roughly where you are located which can be very helpful at times when answering questions or giving advice or suggestions on certain things that could be vary depending on where in the world you're located. It's also just nice to see where everyone is from on here when reading through the threads.

Thanks!
    "Life' is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." ~ John Wayne
    “Under certain circumstances, 
urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.” —Mark Twain

I introduced myself in my profile. Thanks

One of the most frustrating things sometimes is not knowing what state someone is in before you buy or sell something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dishington View Post
    I introduced myself in my profile. Thanks

From NE KY. Recently acquired a Savage Mark 1 22. Wondering when they were made. Serial number has no letters. Starts with 400. Noticed some folks said you had a lookup on the Savage webpage at one time but not now.

Hey guys, I’m new here. Tony from Wisconsin. I have a 110L. .270 with a see. #379xx. Can anyone help me with the year? What would it be worth in excellent condition? Thanks

Team Savage
    What's in a name.
    Oz never gave nothing to the Tin Man, that he didn't already have.

Thumbs Up First Savage post!

Finally broke the code on this Savage forum! In the nick of time too, since I just purchased my first Savage 99. It's a much used .25-3000 made in 1924. To my good fortune it's a takedown model! Of course I have been all over the internet thinking takedown barrels are probably a dime a dozen... So the search continues. I'm basically looking for any takedown barrel with other than 1:14 twist. Obviously that includes any shotgun takedown barrel also. I appreciate this firearm and look forward to hunting in WA state,TN or anywhere else!

Located s/w pgh,pa

Gotcha- will do.

Mr. Baker, I do not if this where this goes but I hope you can see this. My last join date was 2006 but I was a member before that. I have built a good many Savages but not so many the last few years. I have been firhting cancer since I retired from serving 2 terms as Co. Sheriff 5 yrs as prison Warden. I have built close to 100 Savage guns and have given most of them away to family. I had a hard getting on sight but I think got it now all but the profile . Thanks for keeping it going. Gordon Diehl

New Guy

I live in Southern Oregon and used to shoot IHMSA in Grants Pass awhile ago,
    Our club is now long gone, but that got Me hooked on reloading and Thompson Contenders,
    I am currently down to just one frame and no barrels, I am thinking about getting a 350 Legend
    for deer hunting. Thank You for this forum and the information provided