Thread: A17 Trigger

A17 Trigger

Hello everyone. I have had my A17 for about 8 months now. Put a Boyds stock on and bedded the reciever. It shoots good, but the Trigger could be better!!! I don't think there is an aftermarket alternative yet, so I guess it's up to me to polish the thing up and see if this will improve the performance. My question is if there is any online tutorial or instructions before I tear the thing apart? Even a schematic? This will give me some confidence just in case parts go flying during disassembly. Thanks.

Basic Member
    check youtube. I found one on improving accuracy (free floating the barrel and bedding the action), and there are a couple trigger videos.

Basic Member
    Nothing will going flying out but if you aren't very fluent with working on triggers, particularly AR15 triggers, it may be best if you take it to a gunsmith to have a trigger job done. Reason I mention the part about the AR15 trigger is because the trigger in the A17 is very similar to the AR15 and the same areas you'd stone and polish in one of those triggers is the same that you'd work on in your A17 trigger.

I worked on mine till I got it down to 2-2.25 lbs with next to no creep.