Thread: Sin Arms

baxsom

Sin Arms

Has anyone ever dealt with Sin Arms before? I ordered a barrel from them back in Feb and have been trying to get in touch with them ever since. Ive left messages on their webpage and email after email. Are they still in business? Build time said 9 weeks on the webpage so I should have had the barrel at least by April May.

Thanks,

Basic Member
    I'm pretty sure there have been numerous threads about extended waits on items ordered through Sin Arms. I believe his business is a second job and that sometimes gets in the way of him meeting timelines. I've inquired about getting some work done and received no response, so I crossed him off my list of reliable resources for timely work. I've seen him respond to some posts on FB, but I'll never order from him nor will I provide a recommendation.

I hope you are able to get in touch with him and have him complete your order!

baxsom
    Oh man, thanks for the info. Looks like I have over 500 bucks tied up in a barrel that I no longer need. I ended up going with a shilen select match when the event I needed the barrel for came due. Should have done that in the first place.

Basic Member
    Eh he's a cool cat I heard but when I dealt with him, he never replied or took his time. Moving on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered a barrel from him at the end of January. Took 20 weeks for it to get here. I bore scoped it after I received it and found that he had damaged a couple of the lands right in front of the leade. I'm at three weeks waiting for the replacement. Good luck at getting your barrel......

Team Savage
    I had him flute a bolt for me. Went through the same thing. I got my bolt, but don't expect any return on your correspondence.

Basic Member
    I ordered a barrel from him last October, repeated inquiries have produced zero response.

baxsom
    Just wanted to update on this. Both my bank and the BBB have tried to contact for the last month. After repeated attempts my bank has withdrawn the funds from the account paid to and returned my money and the BBB has closed the complaint as a no reply. In better news the shilen select match I used instead went with me to Shannon Kays school up in TN and we were hitting moving 12 inch square steel all weekend. Couldnt be happier.

Picked up a barrel nut from him off of ebay a few weeks ago. I was getting a bit miffed because it took him a week and a half to ship it... guess I should be thankful!

Basic Member
    Lol just stay away from him. He may good at spinning a barrel but business savvy is not one of his cards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk