Thread: Busy Season at Work, but matches are coming up!

Basic Member

Busy Season at Work, but matches are coming up!

Good morning all,

It's the season for my level of effort at the work place to heavily increase, so I've taken a bit of a hiatus since the beginning of July to catch up a bit. I have 2 back to back matches coming up August 19th and 20th though and then will hold out till September as I start heading into "Finale" Season.

Also put 2 matches on the schedule for 2018 already that will require some additional training. The 2018 Mammoth Sniper Challenge in January which is a heavy hike and shoot encompass a large amount of field shooting. The Second is another hike and shoot being hosted by 3 Gun Nation in February. So, I'll be doing some training and rucking over the next couple of months in preparation. If I get to some solid locations for my train ups I'll be sure to put some phots and videos up around here.

Hope everyone is enjoying their late summer as we head into fall! We've already been teased with some 50-60* mornings here in North Carolina, but I'm sure there will be at least one more heat wave before we see summer check out for the year!

I'll keep you posted!

-LW

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to any and all reports from the field......Good Luck in all of those endeavors.
    The Dunning-Kruger effect is alive and well.