I purchased a used 320 Combo having the 18.5 & 28 inch barrels. Once home I discovered the ejector was missing. I called Savage/Stevens and they promptly mailed me the replacement parts. There is a coil spring (like out of ball point pen) a small clamp with wings, small machine screw & long curved, grooved ejector stamping. Problem is that I can not find any exploded diagrams, nor schematic drawings to show how this all goes into the rcvr. I can see the small tapped screw hole on left inside of rcvr. I called Savage/Stevens back and they have no drawings as this is made in China. I can not find anything Googling either.
I'm hoping another 320 Owner out there can look inside their shotgun and perhaps give me some kinda detailed view as to how these parts go together. Because of "Liability" issues Savage/Stevens is telling me to take this to gunsmith, or return to them? Serial # puts date of mfg. Sept. 2013.
Has anyone else had issues with the ejector & assembly with this Model 320? Can anyone Please help me get my Stevens 320 back online?