Well, it's been about 2 and a half years since I started accumulating parts for my 338 Edge. I finished putting it together about a year ago and until today, I had only put a few rounds through it to get a feel for recoil and such. I hadn't even shot it at anything but a backstop. I took it out today just to get it on paper so I loaded up 9 rounds of R-P brass with 95 grains of H1000, Federal large rifle match primers, and a 250gr SMK. I neglected to use a chronograph so I don't have any velocities. At 25 yards, the first shot went over the top of the target I was shooting at so I brought it down about 30 clicks and the second shot hit paper 2" high and about 2" left. I got the windage dialed in with two more shots so I had 5 rounds left. I cleaned the bore (still breaking it in) and moved to the 100yd bench. 1st round went over the backstop again so I adjusted the scope by 8". second shot had good elevation so I decided that I was close enough at this point to use my last three rounds for a three shot group. The very first three shot group that I have ever shot with this rifle measured... drum roll please... [size=10pt].337"!!!![/size] I am very excited to get this gun really shooting and see what it will do at 600 and 1000. I've never shot beyond 300 at the range before.