Well I finally got the b 22 fvsr in to go with the b 17 fvsr I got a couple months back. Once I got it home we disassembled it to clean it,adjust the trigger and remove the insert from the stock to float the barrel.
Now today we loaded up all the 22s and the b 17 and headed to the range. Set them up at the 50 and sighted in the b 22. Then we did 5, 5 shot groups on the green monster. To say I am happy with it would be a understatement. I have got a thousand rounds or better through the other 22s and the b 22 fv sr shot right with them. The weather was perfect for shooting at the 50. When we moved back to the 100 the wind really pick up and was swirling around. The groups suffered but I did manage to get 2 groups right at 1 inch.
I am looking forward to the aftermarket to catch up to these new b models. The Tupperware stock is very comfortable to shoot with. The new grip is a lot better than the mark ii. Still flimsy and doesn't sit on a rest. Here are some photos of the stock and the groups. I'm not the most accomplished marksman but I think you can see this new rifle will shoot.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk