Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Striker mid to rear trigger conversion instructions?

Basic Member

Quote Originally Posted by cknight814 View Post
    That was painful to read… I’m not trying to be rude but maybe proof read before you hit post…

I’ve reread this entire thread now. I think the confusion is there are several different conversations going on in this one at once. mnbogboy2 replied to a 2017 thread where the original poster was asking about modifying a striker. But he’s asking about a long action designated action…
    I think part of the confusion is do to the fact that auto-correct on this phone changed my word resurrected to redirected! Which completely changes the meaning of what I was doing. I actually want to know if any one one here has built a@striker like pistol from a savage long action. I would like. To see. Pictures and re ad more about this process.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cknight814 View Post
    That was painful to read… I’m not trying to be rude but maybe proof read before you hit post…

I’ve reread this entire thread now. I think the confusion is there are several different conversations going on in this one at once. mnbogboy2 replied to a 2017 thread where the original poster was asking about modifying a striker. But he’s asking about a long action designated action…
    after my stroke last winter my phone keyboard skills have been drastically diminished with no ability to use my left hand to grasp/grip the phone in my left hand. Therefore the spacebar click often hits the "vee" simultaneously. Sorry if my edits didn't catch this. Also I've found that. Auto-correct will often change. Misspelled words for me to ones with completely different meanings. I have previously disabled auto correct because of ridicule baby others on other forums and Facebook discussions. Please accept my apology for my unedited posts. It seems like a leftist tactic to pick apart the work of others. You see this often on facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by mnbogboy2 View Post
    I think part of the confusion is do to the fact that auto-correct on this phone changed my word resurrected to redirected! Which completely changes the meaning of what I was doing. I actually want to know if any one one here has built a@striker like pistol from a savage long action. I would like. To see. Pictures and re ad more about this process.
    https://specialtypistols.infopop.cc/...Y&s=9066056864
    .223 Rem AI, .22-250 AI, .220 Swift AI .243 Win AI, .6mm Rem AI, .257 Rob AI, .25-06 AI, 6.5x300wsm .30-06 AI, .270 STW, 7mm STW, 28 nosler, .416 Taylor

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mnbogboy2 View Post
    after my stroke last winter my phone keyboard skills have been drastically diminished with no ability to use my left hand to grasp/grip the phone in my left hand. Therefore the spacebar click often hits the "vee" simultaneously. Sorry if my edits didn't catch this. Also I've found that. Auto-correct will often change. Misspelled words for me to ones with completely different meanings. I have previously disabled auto correct because of ridicule baby others on other forums and Facebook discussions. Please accept my apology for my unedited posts. It seems like a leftist tactic to pick apart the work of others. You see this often on facebook.
    EDITED FOR CLARIFICATION:

I didn’t mean to seem like I was picking apart anything, I was just being honest that it was difficult to read when there is a paragraph of text and only spacing for nine words. I’m sorry to hear about your stroke and health, and wish you the best recovery possible. I would suggest starting your own new thread about your topic instead of replying to a 2017 thread of a totally different topic, as that would give you the best results for answers to your questions with less confusion.

Basic Member
    The reason I replied as i did was that robin hood was part of the last thread and I respect his opinion on most savage matters.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12