Took my first bolt gun to the range the first time today, previous guns are a sig p320, 10/22 with a $25 scope and a scar16 with iron sights and a red dot.

new gun is a 10 BA stealth in 6.5, built as a left handed by savage.
Athlon Cronus btr 4.4-29 scope.

The gun was fun to shoot as expected, pretty excited to get a chance to shoot longer distances.
Scope is good (but I'm comparing it to a 3-9 tasco), only issue was it took a bit of tuning to get sight picture at full zoom, anything bellow full zoom and it's a lot easier to get your eye lined up. Was able to shoot groups just under 1 moa at 100 yards on a bench using a bipod and no rear bag (tried to use off hand under the pistol grip). Was happy with that result for first time shooting a bolt gun.
Magazine has the issue others mentioned where it is hard to insert when fully loaded. Ammo was hornady 140-gr-BTHP-American-Gunner which was ok for 32 of 35 rounds.

Problemwas with 3 rounds mixed through the batch. Two made it hard to close the bolt, had to real push it forward to get it to be in a position to close. He last one would not allow the bolt to close, there was a small gap. The RSO took a look and mentioned either head spacing or that the rounds were set with the bullet a bit far out preventing the case to seat properly and therefor the bolt to engage. Even tried hand loading that round from the top and had the same issue so not a magazine issue. Any thoughts on this problem?

pics of rifle and target with one round I felt myself rush and force the trigger pull a bit.