Thread: Accurelease

mongochicago

Accurelease

I purchased a Savage A22 Magnum. Shoots great, functions great as long as I seat the magazine with the bolt locked open. (Took a little bit to figure that one out). My only complaint is the accutrigger, or more specifically, the accurelease. I hate it. To me it inhibits getting the feel of the trigger. Also, the accurelease is way too heavy. I realize that they are trying to "lawyer proof" firearms but wish they would have come up with something else. Is there any aftermarket replacement for it or anything that I can do to improve it?

Basic Member
    May be the same trigger as what is on the A17. There are some youtube videos that should help. Besides the trigger, free float the barrel and bed the action while you have it apart.

mongochicago
    Fed up. The more I handled it the more I hated it. Decided to dump it. Will never get another one again. Won't get a Ruger either as the have the same set up.

Just goes to show you can't make everyone happy.

When they first came out I really didn't care for the AccuTriggers, but now some 13-14 years later I'm totally oblivious to them. I see it as being akin to a 2-stage trigger with the safety blade being the first stage and the actual trigger being the second stage. I've actually swapped an AccuTrigger into my one Axis in favor of the standard trigger.

Members who have read this thread in the last 1 days: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.