They look identical so my guess is someone is making them for those two (maybe more) and come in Lyman colors, RCBS green, maybe Hornady as well.

I got the Lyman and they call it Gen 6, RCBS is calling it Chargmaster Lite.

I am a bit cramped on space and did not need all the features of the Chargmaster and a higher cost for stuff I won't use.

This one was on a very good sale, its even smaller than it looks though I think it would hold enough powder to easily load 150 rounds of 30-06 if you filled the hopper up. This is what I wrote up to my brother on how it went.

I fired it up and ran two different grains loads of 50 total last night.

The thing is almost cute, smaller than it looks. Does the job though have to watch the data entry. Will see if I can find something that works like a finger for the screen touch (styluses are made for those type screens). My fingers are a bit on the large size and it is a small screen.

About 80% hit it to the grain. The other 20% are one grain above or one below. I was shooting for a 2/10 grain split on the load so a bit of overlap.

One or two overshot by a couple of tenths, I just dumped back in the hopper. This was 4350 (stick) and supposedly harder accuracy for it. I put the adapter in the tube and that helped.

I could also keep a small pan of powder and add a few grains to the ones too low. Not sure about picking out the overage ones, probably quicker to dump back in and run it again. I was working a awfully narrow gap though.

Usually doing load development I am doing 3/10 gr split or as high as 1/2gr increments not 2/10.

If you are doing a kown good load and just single output, the 1/10 above or below would be irrelevant and I would throw the charges that were higher than that back in. There were none that were more than 1/10 below, when it missed it was an overshoot of 3/10.

About 25% faster would be nice but no slouch speed wise.

I just changed the operation around and started seating bullets from cases that were full while it was loading a new charge into the pan..

I could keep up with it and the bullet seating used up most of the wait time.

More than Small enough the footprint is no problem.

Cleanup was easy as well once I figured out all the latches. The power tray comes out though I think that does not have to.

Next time I will probably just drain the hopper and then run another pan and see if that gets all the powder out of the tube.
Tubes come out easy enough, just something to play with .

The excess chute works fine. I just kept the level down and was close to out when I finished. I used a clean but different container as a bigger mouth than the can of powder looked better fit for it.

It looks like the scale has an auto zero, never drifted during the operation. Pan weight was same as previous so its is a good cross check.

It will cut that part of the loading time in half from what I can see and more so as the bullets get seated at the same time. Overall more than half.

I had to drive up 40 miles to get it at another store, then back and nothing to eat since about 9 am (5 ish when I lit out)

Despite having shot up till 4, hit the store, got it on hold up North, I still got 50 loaded up in about 40 minutes and that included priming rounds, learning how to make the machine work.

Its not fancy but I was not after fancy, just punch in the numbers, tell it to run auto and away it goes.

Will see how it does long term of course but it sure suits what I was after and at a good price ($160)