I was really disappointed with the factory trigger. Even though I managed a four shot group with factory 243 ammo right at an inch with a cheap Zeiss Terra scope I was looking for something better. After watching a few videos about replacing the factory spring I decided to order a new trigger. At just under $90 with shipping I placed an order on Saturday and it was home waiting for me yesterday. I spent about 20 minutes on the install and it went pretty smooth.
I like the way the silver trigger looks on the all black rifle too. Although I don't have a trigger gauge I'll take a wild guess and estimate it is a hair under three pounds. I also wiped the barreled action down with Frog Lube while I had it apart and let it site over night before putting it back together this morning at 5:30 before I headed out for work. Looking forward to getting back to the range this weekend to shoot it some more.
I might even take it out to 200 yards and see how it shoots. Doubt I'll do much of anything to the stock since it shoots just fine as it is.