Hi there,

I'm from Germany and actually living in Germany. I ordered a Savage 110 BA Stealth chambered in .300 Winchester Magnum.
It seems like I'm one of a hand full of Savage Stealth owners in Germany... Most people here get crazy on the Ruger PR in .308.
Here we don't have 6.5 ammo, we have big problems to get our ammo and we even cannot get AP bullets.
Also I will shoot the Stealth on 50 meters (55 yards) targets, crazy stupid as it is, and maybe at the end of the year we can shoot at 300m targets.
We have actually no long range shooting options in our region, I need to travel to Switzerland, Austria or Italy to shoot 1000 or more yards.
The laws are really strict here, also we cannot get silencers for our sports rifles.

However I wanted to ask what is the best way to break in the barrel of the 300 Stealth (normally we don't practice this in Germany, but I want to!)
And I want to modify the rifle to get amazing results. Which bipod will fix on the Stealth and which modifications are useful? I also like the big box muzzle breaks like on the Barrett M107 or the Steyr HS50 and not the normal rounded ones? What about a better buttstock with a small monopod?
Also we have the law in Germany that if you buy a gun in for example .45 ACP you can after change the barrel to 9x19 without law problems.
So is it possible to change the chamber/barrel of the 110 BA Stealth to a .308 Winchester? We pay up to 6 dollars for one .300 Winchester Magnum shot :D so 6 bucks for a bang on a 55 yards papertarget

By the way, the Savage is my first own gun. Before I just shot a lot of pistols and 22lr rifles, also the Mauser K98K in 57IS, a Heckler & Koch G28, MR556, a nice old M1. I love rifles with big bang and big recoil :)

Ask me if you didn't understand me and give me a littlebit support, I don't know everything in English regarding guns

Kind regards, Jan