Well i made it out to shoot Thursday evening and today to try some factory ammo and get the barrel broke in. I can say that I am very happy with the accuracy to say the least. The first trip out on Thursday i had a 15-20 mph crosswind and still managed to shoot a .34" group (3shot) at 100yds with 140 grain hornady eld match. I also tried some 120gr, and 129 grain loads but they shot horrible. Today was windy again with 20mph winds from the south. I bought a box of 140 grain winchester match bthp to try out and was floored with the results.
After i shot this group i shot the rest of the box of eld match's that i had and they started shooting all over the place. I figured the barrel must've been super fouled so i quit to go clean it up. While cleaning the barrel i found that the base had came loose so that explains my sporadic groupings. I loctited the screws and re torqued the screws so hopefully it doesnt happen again.... All in all i'm pretty impressed with it and would highly recommend trying one out if you get a chance.