Thread: Neil Jones custom reloading dies

Neil Jones custom reloading dies

These dies are awesome. Any out there use them.

I bought them for my portable kit. Have a Harrell combo press.

I got the full length sizing die. This die has a bushing that sizes all the way down including the shoulder. Two bushings are included. Mine have .002 and .003 neck tension. Checking a loaded round and a sized case it is perfect. Easiest die i have ever had for.setting the shoulder bump. Micro adjustable. So easy and fun i took it apart and reset the shoulder bump several times. No donuts with this die.

I got the straight line seater that works with the arbor press side of my combo. Again very well thought out and easy setup. Will soon see how well it compares with my wilson straight line seaters.

I am impressed!

Basic Member
    I've never been one to shy away from paying for top quality equipment but $500 for a set of three dies (f/l sizing, neck sizing, seating) is a little out of my price range. I have no doubt that they're outstanding dies and if you want the best, these are probably what you're looking for.

Well it is a wildcat so i have to have custom dies anyway. Loaded fireform loads with a borrowed die and sent him the fired brass. I had long.since given up getting them. Been about 9 months. Rifle in the safe forgotten. It is like.christmas now. Can't wait to shoot them this weekend.

The dies are a work of art.