Thread: Savage 11/111 Boyd's Stock

Savage 11/111 Boyd's Stock

Just looking to replace to a laminate stock. Put one on my Axis II and it fit nicely. My 11/111 is a 260 Remington with a bottom bolt release. The Axis stock looks like it would fit if I took out the recoil lug. Any other suggestions?

Sent from my QTASUN1 using Tapatalk

Basic Member
    Boyd's sells stocks for model 11's with bottom bolt release, is that what you are asking? They say they have Classic, Prairie Hunter, Pro Varmint and Featherweight Thumbhole...

When I look at the profile for the stock, I don't see an opening for the magazine.

Basic Member
    Axis stocks will not work with 10/110's.

They do make stocks for detachable mag 10/110's (AND blind mags).

Banned
    I am puzzled.

I think you are saying to want a stock, but not laminated?

A significant part secion of Boyds line up is Laminated and I know they have bottom opening bottom bolt release (have to get new metal I think?)

So exactly what style stock are you looking at in the Boyd's lineu8p that does not have what you want?

Quote Originally Posted by RC20 View Post
    I am puzzled.

I think you are saying to want a stock, but not laminated?

A significant part secion of Boyds line up is Laminated and I know they have bottom opening bottom bolt release (have to get new metal I think?)

So exactly what style stock are you looking at in the Boyd's lineu8p that does not have what you want?
    I've looked at their offerings for short action bottom bolt release and I don't see anything that looks right. I want a prairie hunter for the rifle and I would like to pillar and glass bed the gun as well. I may just need to call them for assistance.

Basic Member
    I don't know what you are looking at, but the ABSOLUTELY offer stocks for the 10/110 bottom bolt release, detachable mags. All the stocks available for ANY Savage 10/110 is available for that model. I have bought and installed maybe 15 Prairie Hunter stocks for the 10 bottom bolt release, detachable mag models.

Under "Find a Stock" enter:
    1. Savage
    2. 10 Bottom Bolt Release
    3. bolt action DBM factory barrel...
    4.Prairie Hunter
    5.finished

When next screen pops up, choose "Customize your own stock" (Far right of pictured options)

enter your selections for stock colors, checkering, grips, LOP, recoil pad, etc.

BTW, I am a Boyd's dealer. If you like, you can call me and I will talk you thru it. Their customer service is not all that good (hard to reach someone )

Norm
    810-606-0768

Quote Originally Posted by foxx View Post
    I don't know what you are looking at, but the ABSOLUTELY offer stocks for the 10/110 bottom bolt release, detachable mags. All the stocks available for ANY Savage 10/110 is available for that model. I have bought and installed maybe 15 Prairie Hunter stocks for the 10 bottom bolt release, detachable mag models.

Under "Find a Stock" enter:
    1. Savage
    2. 10 Bottom Bolt Release
    3. bolt action DBM factory barrel...
    4.Prairie Hunter
    5.finished

When next screen pops up, choose "Customize your own stock" (Far right of pictured options)

enter your selections for stock colors, checkering, grips, LOP, recoil pad, etc.

BTW, I am a Boyd's dealer. If you like, you can call me and I will talk you thru it. Their customer service is not all that good (hard to reach someone )

Norm
    810-606-0768
    Hi,

I'll give you a call tomorrow for some help.

Regards.