Just got a new Alaskan Brush Hunter in 375.
Obviously I didn't do my research correctly before purchasing, so that is on me. Now I need to know what are my options.

First off, the good stuff. Nice light handy rifle. I love tang safeties, and the 3 position is a really nice bonus. Some may say the tall sights are ugly, but I really like the fact that they are well above sight line of any scope bases for use when scope is removed. Also keeps them closer to same cheek weld for scope and irons. Some reviewer somewhere called the rear sight a "Williams" but it is not, this one is all steel. Simple and looks like it is sturdy.
Not sure where I stand on the accutrigger yet, but that can be solved if I decide I don't like it.
I'm guessing the stock is the "flimsy Axis tupperware stock" I've read about, fixable with some work or a laminate from Richard or Boyd's.

Now for my gripe (again, my fault for not researching enough) I'm gonna get carpal tunnel syndrome from trying to load this thing.
The center feed is not what I'm used to, I had no idea, wasn't even on my radar. I'm used to Mausers, Springfields, and Remingtons. Even an idiot like me can load them, just drop a few cartridges somewhere near the loading port and push down & you're good.
If I were to need to reload in a hurry, I'd be in trouble. Especially with the scope rail limiting access to the port so much.
Even if I could get used to that or "adjust" the mag lips for easier loading, (and/or build a "scout" style scope mount for better port access) it only holds 3 rounds total. You can't put 3 in and a fourth in the chamber, only 3 total. Third round stays in the mag, but can't be pushed down enough to allow bolt to cycle with all 3 in mag. Not much capacity for a rifle in a "dangerous game" caliber that is so hard to reload.
If I can get it to hold 3 + 1 I'll be happy and deal with the "need a pry bar to load it" issue, so what can I do? I believe what I'm reading here is that the staggered mags won't fit.(does that mean "won't bolt right in easily" or "no amount of machine work, welding, beating, and cussing is ever gonna make it fit"?)Maybe replace or modify the follower to allow the bolt to close while still holding 3 rounds in the mag?

Are there metal detachable mags that will hold magnum (375 Ruger) rounds? (and are they the 200$ bottom metal PLUS 100$ per mag tacticool deals) About how much does the factory replacement bottom metal and a couple spare mags run? (that could be done when changing to a laminate stock, right?)

any advice, opinions, flames, or dire warnings of imminent doom are welcome