Thread: RELOADING SUPPLIES

okie2

RELOADING SUPPLIES

I just found a good supply of reloading supplies he has about anything you need but primers.
    he's out of stock on them just like every where else.
    http://store.thirdgenerationshooting...fm/2,3462.html

stevec

Re: RELOADING SUPPLIES

I just ordered another press and some berger bullets from them. They have $4.50 shipping and handling but I forgot they are in OK so I had to pay taxes. They were still cheeper than alot of other places.

Steve

okie2

I live in tulsa I got the same ship cost and he had my order shipped in 2 hours on fedex.
    I will be doing more business with him.
    where do you live? I will be going to see him later for powder to save the hazard cost.
    maybe we can help each other.

stevec

I'm in Drumright. I usually buy powder @ Dongs. and about once a year several of us locals make a big powder order from powder valley.

Steve

Basic Member

I ordered from them a couple of years ago, even being way out here in California. Nice people there, good Okies! ;D They must have a pretty good warehouse because they had some hard to get stuff like 375 H&H brass and the like when everyone else was out of stock..
    Frank

One rifle, one planet, Holland's 375

okie2

Frank I thought everyone in California was OKIES your not?
    Steve I'm in Yudu China now been here since March 5th 2008 hope to be home in November or December.
    I would like to join your group and do some shooting with you all. The one thing I have missed the most is my guns and reloading. But other than that I have not been home sick one day. I love living here in china with my fiancee waiting on ins to approve her visa while they are so busy helping all the people cross our southern boarder free and it is costing me a few thousand dollars to do it legal.
    Any way I know a place on highway 51 that I think we might get permission to set up a 1000 yard range just east of Yale
    on the north side of road. Plus I would like to find someone to do some coyote hunting with.
    I live in Terlton the FROG is right behind my house. For every one else that don't know about the frog Google image (Terlton OK. Frog)
    Any one interested about how it is to live in China write to me
    ROBHELLAST@GMAIL.COM

stevec

I remember seeing that "Frog" when I was about 6 years old. I still have a pic of me standing by it somwhere. Sombody had a lot of time on there hands, and a good imagination!

Steve

stevec

Got this off the net. Its not me

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/attra...rock_kramp.jpg

Steve